Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yesterday's prayer

Lord, only you know where my skills, interests, and ambitions can best be used for your kingdom and to release my heart from this grip of the unknown. Please search my heart and soul and let it be known to me! I feel very torn between what you ask of me. I feel a tug of war occurring, and my arms are outstretched to welcome an additional page in the book of my life.

I know without a doubt I am one of many soldiers in your army. I sense that currently I have been given my sword, shield, and armor but am lacking direction as to where to fight. I am ready to fight for you and fight this darkness the world embraces. I want to grapple with it. I want to defeat it. Show me! Where is my fight to be held? Am I there? Am I already in it? I have so much in me, and I will do battle for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment